• NEW NEUTRALS SPRING 2018 •
Adrienne Wong Art + Design believes in making a bold artistic statement through expressive home furnishings. Embrace the Wabi Sabi philosophy and aesthetic - our refined process of design, artistic chance and discovery give our textiles warmth and texture. The unique beauty of the imperfections create a collection of patterns that impart a luxe bohemian attitude. The result is a different sensibility from other block printed fabrics: spare, textural and process driven.
Mindful of the impact on the world’s resources, this collection is created using sustainability practices and American manufacturers for a smaller footprint, less waste using digital printing, and is free of animal products.
Our sustainability values:
• Organic Belgian linen cotton, GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified, produced in a CO2-neutral mill
• Digitally printed to retain the nuances of the watercolor effect, as well as minimizing ink runoff
• Washable micro denier hypoallergenic insert
• Pillows in 2 sizes: 20” x 20” and 16” x 20”. Introducing 12" x 18 for our newest accent pillows.